Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Phoenix Wedding Photographer :: Keri + Christian

Keri was referred to me by the Mother of the Bride from my very first solo wedding. I can't tell you what an honor that is to get a referral off of my first wedding. Thank you Sandra.

I met Keri and Christian for the first time at a coffee shop in Tempe and I instantly knew they were going to be fun to spend a wedding day with. They didn't disappoint at all. They were both so happy all day long and who could blame them. The weather was perfect and their family and friends were so much fun. They danced more than any group of guests I've seen in a long time.

Please meet Keri and Christian.

Keri_Christian3.jpg



Keri_Christian2.jpg
Thanks for hiking through the desert for me Keri. You guys look amazing.



Keri_Christian4.jpg
Gorgeous golden light during the ceremony.



Keri_Christian.jpg
Fun Details



Keri_Christian5.jpg
Keri's Grandmother's locket was attached to her bouquet.



Keri_Christian6.jpg
Keri disappeared for a while and came back and surprised Christian with a choreographed belly dance routine complete with drums and supporting dancers. It was super sweet. Then she darted off and put her wedding dress back on just like a pro.


No comments: