Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Phoenix Photographer :: Photog Shootout

I am always reading blogs or tutorials trying to improve my art and when a seminar comes along that is a little out of the norm, I really get excited to participate. Christy and Jasen from Studio Moirae and Andy Andrews from Muse Photography teamed up with Rob Nicholson from Humbled Eyes Photography in Delaware and hosted Rob's Photog Shootout Seminar. We walked around the downtown Phoenix neighborhood near Studio Moirae and practiced techniques in composition, posing and use of flash. Its great to get to meet new photographers in the area and spend time with others I've known for a while.

Here are some of my favorite images from my day. Thanks to Jennifer and Lauren for their great model work.

02282010_Photog_Shootout3.jpg

02282010_Photog_Shootout.jpg

02282010_Photog_Shootout2.jpg

02282010_Photog_Shootout5.jpg

02282010_Photog_Shootout4.jpg

No comments: