Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Mesa Arizona Wedding Photography | Nichelle+Saye

Nichelle and Saye were married this past Sunday during Labor Day weekend. It was a typical early September day in the Arizona Valley of the Sun with temps over 100 degrees and a bit muggy from the previous days rain storms. The clouds weren't even courteous enough to stick around for one more day. I met the guys in Old Town Gilbert for a quick session. I had not met Saye prior to the wedding day and didn't know what to expect. Saye was so cool and so were his groomsman, we had a great time together. He was very happy to be getting married, he danced up and down the aisle and smiled all day long.

The ladies were a little behind so we shot some quick shots in the venue's courtyard before the ceremony. Nichelle seemed a bit nervous but that could have just been her quiet demeanor. Her mom and sister surprised her with a cool choreographed dance routine set to a pre-recorded audio track. It was pretty entertaining.

I hope you enjoy the pix. I experimented with some actions from Kubota and TRA, some are heavier than others.

Nichelle_Saye.jpg

Here is Nichelle with her two sisters and all of the girls.

Nichelle_Saye2.jpg

This is the shot where I jacked up my knee. I haven't had x-rays yet but it feels like a torn MCL. My wife thinks this is a cool shot so I'll write off the injury as a successful battle scar.

Nichelle_Saye4.jpg

Ah shade!! Thanks to Joe's BBQ in Gilbert for such a beautiful setting. The guys just looked natural in here with their brown and ivory tones agains the soft background. They crushed it! Even little Lonnel is posing it up.

Nichelle_Saye5.jpg

Another chill shot of the guys. We knocked out a ton of shots in about 30 minutes.

Nichelle_Saye3.jpg

I was able to get Nichelle to give me some glam as they arrived to the venue.

Nichelle_Saye6.jpg


Nichelle_Saye7.jpg


Nichelle_Saye8.jpg

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the one of her looking out the car window, STUNNING!! Great job!

Wendy said...

These are awesome Chad!!! I too love that one of her looking out the car window!

Stephannie Shea said...

Sorry to hear about your knee injury. The pictures look awesome!

Anonymous said...

Really nice shots Chad. Like the treatment on the first group of photos a lot. Not too much at all! I'm sure they will love them!

Anonymous said...

Great shots Chad...sorry to hear about the knee....get it taken care of right away...we need to see you take more pictures....;)