Saturday, April 11, 2009

The {L's}

It was an early Sunday morning when I pulled into this families driveway. I knew that mom had been recently diagnosed with cancer but I didn't know what kind. Later, I found out it was breast cancer and she was going to have a double mastectomy later in the week. When I was greeted by Mrs. L I was blown away by how vibrant she was and completely excited for this photo session. Later I found out that it had been 12 years since they had a family portrait. People... that is just too long!! This family was so much fun and are in my prayers for a complete recovery.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Great to see you could take these family portraits, at such and important time. Nice shots Chad!